Sign in to follow this  
LIMBO

Cracking Leaks In Review!

Hello everyone, if you made it to this forum, that means you're one of the luckiest people. I have been here for a while now, and I have seen a unique thing that no other forum ever has, which is, that all administrative and crackers in this website are just amazing, they treat their members with fairness and likeness, and they make you feel like this is just a big family, that gives you the things you need! It's true the rules can be quite hard to adjust with, but trust me, this is for the general sake. I was lucky enough to find this amazing forum; I never questioned a thing about what they serve in here, cause everything they do is just GREAT! I would advise everyone reading this, to support this forum and never let its members down by leeching and spoofing on other members, and the true amazingemenet is even if you're a simple member you'll be treated like royalty!  i hope you have the same great experience as I'm having and be supportive as much as you could, believe me, this forum worth every single dime. 

• Upvote 7

very nice words brother and very much appreciated. We are glad your happy with our wonderful forum. We always strive to do our best and be the best cracking site worldwide. Thanks again my friend glad to have you and enjoy your stay :)