Sign in to follow this  
BlackBeard

Froggie Croaks

6 posts in this topic

Yes there are many many cracking sites out there and I have visited a lot of them and been a member of some only to feel like I wasted my time and my money.  Then I stumbled into Cracking Leaks and found it had everything  I was looking for in a cracking site.  I am in my second year as a paid member and have deleted all the other sites I had saved as I found everything here I needed.  Friendly members very willing to help with requests I have made, more cracked acounts then I could ever imagine.  Well worth my time and expense just to be a part of Cracking Leaks. 

• Upvote 4

Thanks for your praise of this fine community and thanks for being a part of it. Users like you we are always glad to have :)

Thank for your support.

Our team here, we strive to give you the best content.

• Upvote 2

Thank you very much for kind words...and also thank you for being a part of this community.......we are one......enjoy your stay here...and follow the rules......be a loyal member of this Family

• Upvote 2

@Froggie Thanks for your feedback regarding our paid service, your donations are great helps us to manage server cost and other expenses.  Hope you enjoy here and hope you have saved much money with our account services.  :cool_30:

• Upvote 3