I have been a member of CL special/vip for a while now, and I must say I'm very impressed. I'm in a few groups but this is the only forum I have paid to get special access to, for the simple reason that the guys on this forum are able to crack sites and share accounts that you never see elsewhere. It's been money well spent. There are fresh postings everyday (most of them are never replied to) and any accounts that are posted are superior to to the ones in the free section. If like myself you use these logins a lot it really is a no brainer to take a special/vip account. I've already recouped what I paid many times over. I now have a VPN with over a year subscription ($100) a directv now account ($80 per month) among many many others. If you use these logins and want to save yourself a lot of  $$$ I can't recommend it enough.

• Upvote 4

On 1/15/2017 at 2:37 AM, Mememe said:

I have been a member of CL special/vip for a while now, and I must say I'm very impressed. I'm in a few groups but this is the only forum I have paid to get special access to, for the simple reason that the guys on this forum are able to crack sites and share accounts that you never see elsewhere. It's been money well spent. There are fresh postings everyday (most of them are never replied to) and any accounts that are posted are superior to to the ones in the free section. If like myself you use these logins a lot it really is a no brainer to take a special/vip account. I've already recouped what I paid many times over. I now have a VPN with over a year subscription ($100) a directv now account ($80 per month) among many many others. If you use these logins and want to save yourself a lot of  $$$ I can't recommend it enough.

we are very happy to see you on Crackingleaks

we was trying, are trying and will try to do our best

• Upvote 1

@Mememe Thanks for your feedback regarding our paid service, your donations are great helps us to manage server cost and other expenses.  Hope you enjoy here and hope you have saved much money with our account services.  :cool_30:

• Upvote 4