Welcome to Cracking Leaks | Cracking Begins | Best Cracking Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

░©ɦɗ-ѵѳʆѵɛ™░

cleaks rules
[Rules] Before Posting/Replys Or Get Kick ? Must Read & Follow These Rules.!!!!

1 post in this topic

Hello,

Guys Please read the rules and Must follow it.

• Add Code & HIDE BB codes to your shares.
  • Report ALL DEAD accounts by clicking on Report Button.
  • Don't leech accounts/combos/configs from here to other websites/blogs/forum.
  • Don't Change Passwords, Accounts are share for all members, NOT for only you.
  • Don't post Any Bank/paypal Related stuff.
  • External/download links NOT Allowed.
  • Premium link generator sites does not belong here, share it in Premium Link Generators area.
  • Don't post threads saying you'll download things for others, e.g. downloading things from sharecash for other people.
  • Don't transfer items from one account to your own. This goes for money, points, rapids, anything that is transferable. It can kill the account so Don't DO IT.
  • Don't spam/leeching.
  • Don't share any stuff To Others Forums.
  • Only Use All stuff For Personal use.
  • You Can Take Only 3 Accounts/Combos/configs in one day (24 hrs). (Warning specially for staff)
  • Don't take more Combos/configs untill you post those account thats you got Combos/configs.
  • Please help us to clean the forum by Reporting All Dead Posts.
  • Don't reply to more than 1 thread of same Accounts If first account you replied is dead then you have to report it.
  • We are not Lechers (Leech from here to others = Banned)
  • Don't Post Accounts Inside Of adfly Type Money Make Sites.
  • Don't make fake reports, i saw many members make report, but also know that they are not allowed in this section.
  • Always make report with proof.
  • IF you caught any leecher/spammer, so please make reports with proofs.
  • Don't share private stuff & don't share private stuff in public.
  • If any member break the rules i will kick (ban) him with out any reason OR with out any warning, Everyone know my Nature. In my Rules no excuse.
  • Warning for those member, those always for upgrade there rank with out any good contribution, IF i saw any requesting  for permoting, I will ban him.
  • Don't make to much requests, make only 2 requests in 1 week, always make the request in related request zone,
  • I will say again to staff to follow the rules, if any member break the rules, i will ban him directly.