Sign in to follow this  
RU4boo2

NEW COMER NEED HELP

Hi! I'm Boo! I'm new to the family. Will someone please teach me how to use the information found? I've read all the rules and have been surfing. I've found some great post but I don't know how to use them. I also need to know how to contribute back. HELP!!!!!

if you like any kind of account or combo or configs then go to the topic and below reply it then hide content will remove of post and will show the info of account then you can use it . and remember dont change password of accounts .

Thank you! one more question.... I just tried to use a hidden content but the information was an error. It didn't work. I replied to the post from which I used stating that it didn't work. Is that where I'm supposed to note that it didn't work? I don't want to get booted off for trying another one because it didn't work. Thanking you in advance for you response.

Some people here don't follow the rules and change passwords to block everyone else from using an account. By the time you reply to the post the PW has already been changed by someone here or the original user. Some streaming services have a set number of logged users/devices into one account. This is one hint to the account holder that there's something's wrong if he/she can't stream because the maximum amount of users if in effect.