On Saturday night I purchased an invite code on Skype I had contacted both administrators @CyberCrack responded and sold me the invite code for 5 dollars after I sent the 5 dollar payment to him via PayPal. I set up my account and I wrote down my answers to my security question in case I had forgotten. That night I couldn't edit my profile so I had Cyber Crack edit the picture for me which he did. The following day I tried logging in and had to answer one of my security questions and I was typing in the answer I had written on paper and it wouldn't work I kept trying and eventually I got logged out. I contacted Cyber Crack again that night via Skype which was Sunday that my account is locked I told him I answered my security question wrong too many times and it was telling me to contact administrators for assistance which I also did twice but no response. After two days I still haven't got a response from any administrators or cyber crack and he was just active an hour ago on Skype. Did I get scammed out of my money for an invite code, because no one seems to want to unlock my account?

My account is not unlocked still, I had to click forgot password and change password from my email and it temporarily lets me login but when I got to edit profile or log out and log back in tells me I failed authentication too many times again.

your account is working ,

Hidden Content

Reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

here is proof of your reply at forum , and security question you forget its not mine issue , at forum i many persons to unblock there accounts , your account is working  fine , if you want to back your money i will then banned this account and send you money back thanks .

• Upvote 1

I agree with Cyber and no others have any issue but u. Scammed lol... for 5 dollars? Laughable!!

50 minutes ago, CyberCrack said:

your account is working ,

Hidden Content

here is proof of your reply at forum , and security question you forget its not mine issue , at forum i many persons to unblock there accounts , your account is working  fine , if you want to back your money i will then banned this account and send you money back thanks .

I don't want my money back, I just want this fixed :).

@BuRn1 No one else has the problem I'm having because they didn't fail the security question so many times to where the account got locked. I answered my security question wrong and my account got locked now it tells me to contact administrators for assistance. What I'm trying to say is since I didn't answer my security question correctly it won't let me log in when I enter my login credentials it automatically tells me I failed authentication too many times that I need to contact you guys. I click the link and hit contact but don't get response from anyone. Here is screenshot of what I get:

Hidden Content

How I am responding now is by clicking forgot password and resetting my password then it lets me login but when I log back out it tells me the same error in screenshot then I have to reset password again. How do I get rid of the error? If we can't fix it could we remove this account and I create a different one and you send a different invite code?

5 minutes ago, Nicosuperzoot said:

@BuRn1 No one else has the problem I'm having because they didn't fail the security question so many times to where the account got locked. I answered my security question wrong and my account got locked now it tells me to contact administrators for assistance. What I'm trying to say is since I didn't answer my security question correctly it won't let me log in when I enter my login credentials it automatically tells me I failed authentication too many times that I need to contact you guys. I click the link and hit contact but don't get response from anyone. Here is screenshot of what I get:

Hidden Content

How I am responding now is by clicking forgot password and resetting my password then it lets me login but when I log back out it tells me the same error in screenshot then I have to reset password again. How do I get rid of the error? If we can't fix it could we remove this account and I create a different one and you send a different invite code?

bro im not an admin but i can assure u no one has scammed u.. Make that suggestion to cyber im sure he can work something out. but please dont assume and accuse someone of scamming you . this is a successful site and we do our best to keep our users happy. im sorry u have experienced a problem